” In the space of just a few years, our company has established its credentials as a major player in the fields of Market Access and reimbursement in the medical device sector in France and French-speaking Europe.
Meditech Access’s growth, underpinned by a comprehensive service offer, reflects the expertise and professionalism we deliver every day. Alongside this expertise, enthusiasm, rigour and availability are the driving forces behind our consultants as they seek to build a long-term relationship of trust with you. Such is the philosophy at Meditech Access.
I’ll leave you to discover the expertise we can offer to support you through your development. ”
The founding act
- The founding Michel Verhasselt establishes MediTech Access.
- A European partnership SYNERGUS AB.
- A first symbolic customer, EDWARDS
The birth of a team
- Claire MOREAU joins Michel VERHASSELT
- Offices opened in Versailles
- Creation of the administrative function
The turning point
- Lorine Foux, Céline Jadat, Charles Barbin and Christophe Dumortier join our team of Consultants
- The administrative function develops with the arrival of Aurélie Bulliard and Marion Jouan
- Move to new premises
- Our expertise rolled out to Europe
Market Access consultancy: our philosophy
French-speaking expertise (France, Belgium, Switzerland) in a European context, thanks to a solid network of partners.
A work ethic
• Investment in projects selected on the basis of our convictions, a source of genuine added value for the patient
• An operational phase (production of medical documentation, process, etc.) initiated once the elements required for its effective implementation are assembled
• A partnership based on respect, ethics and confidentiality
• To the provision of personalised advice and follow-up
• To unparalleled availability and reactivity
• To a high-quality service
• A determination to build genuine long-term partnerships with our customers, based on trust and listening
• A comprehensive package of support services, from documentation production sub-contracting to a real in-house Market Access function
Our vision of tomorrow’s MediTech Access
• Towards the Europeanisation of French-speaking expertise today
• Towards the opening up of regulatory and clinical expertise in view of the harmonisation of marketing authorization and reimbursement requirements in Europe
• Towards health information system expertise for an in-depth analysis of hospital funding
• Towards medico-economic expertise to support local pricing and negotiations
• Towards genuine school recognition, contributing to the training and excellence of Market Access experts
Dynamic, committed and available, our experts – a team of medical device specialists – are here to support you in your daily work and address your most specific requests/needs.
Holder of a Master’s degree in business administration and health economics from the Université catholique de Lille (Catholic University of Lille), Michel founded Meditech Access in 2012.
He is a recognized expert, with more than 25 years’ experience working in the fields of health economics, HTA, DRG codes and reimbursement, particularly for the medical device sector.
He is responsible for activities relating to public affairs and market access covering France, Belgium and Switzerland.
A qualified pharmacist, Claire is recognized as an expert in the production of medical documentation.
She has more than 20 years of experience in a number of fields covering regulatory affairs, prices and reimbursement, market access for industry and public hospitals and health authorities.
Claire joined Meditech in 2013. She defines the best market access strategies and currently manages a team of eight consultants.
With a non-specialist graduate background, Marion began her career in marketing and communication in the media sector. She was a partner in a small business start-up before specializing in business administration, delivering outsourced services for seven years. She joined Meditech Access in December 2016.
Please fill out the form below to contact us